I’m sure there are many things that make you happy. Hot bubble baths, holidays, hugs with your loved one, a favourite pet, a child’s giggle or even indulging in a favourite dessert.
If you could only choose 5 things that make you the happiest and that you couldn’t imagine yourself living without, what would those 5 things be?
When I started thinking about my 5 things, I must admit I got really stuck..
I started thinking about my feelings in certain situations..The moments where I have felt the deepest sadness..The moments where the things that made me the happiest, were no longer there…
To think of the things that make you happiest in my opinion, you have to think of the things you couldn’t bare to lose…
My 5 things would be:
- My husband, as he is my best friend – He enriches my life and provides me with the family I never had growing up.
- A beloved pet -I love animals and feel such a strong connection to them.
- Close friends that I can be myself around
- Kindness- I value kindness so much as I didn’t experience much kindness growing up.
- Most things creative (music, film, art, doodling, dancing etc) – Creativity has been a constant in my life from a young age.It is a part of who I am and it brings me peace & happiness.
What are your 5 things? Thinking about the things that make us the happiest is good for practicing gratitude.
Love Athina ♥
© All blog posts and images are owned by me and Courage Coaching. Please don’t use without consent and only re-blog if you would like to use the information on here.